Escape the Armlock like a champion!
Pressuring into Submissions
Stay heavy while pressuring your way into submission attacks. This is a GREAT way to have 100% control over your opponent, all while never loosing control
- Understanding Pressure
- Pressuring into the mount properly
- Transitioning to submissions off the mount entry (Head and arm, mounted triangle, armlock
- Unstoppable Kimura from side control that leads to other submissions
Systematically attacking with the Kimura
The Kimura is the most universal grip in Jiu Jitsu. Not only is the Kimura a submission but it can be used as a sweep and a gateway to other submissions.
I use this thinking of the 90% rule. Kimura setup, 90%, Kimura finish 30%. Armlock setup 30%, Armlock finish 90%. Stay in the 90% areas, use the Kimura setup to get to your Armlocks and other attacks.
In this video you will get over an hour of content as we focus on the attacking position I like to use with the Kimura grip and how to attack based on a system/indicators
Omoplata & Omoplata Mount Camp Footage
40+ minutes of camp footage!
- Fundamental Omoplata setup with finishing
- Alternative Omoplata finish
- Four directional sweeps
- Side Control Omoplata Mount setup
- Mount Omoplata Mount setup
- Omoplata Mount attacks
- Extra Omoplata/Omoplata Mount setups
- How to escape the Omoplata
- How to escape the Omoplata Mount
- Full CORE Fundamentals section
- Systems to take your game to the next level
- Discussion about EVERYTHING
- Full camp footage of EVERY CAMP for ANNUAL memberships
- Tons of videos and counting